Saturday, October 18, 2008

Annual Fall Trip to Huber's









Today, Joe & I took the boys to Huber's, keeping a tradition Joe & I started in our dating days. We always go to Huber's in October. This, however, was the first time I believe we actually picked pumpkins there. No matter how many times we told Jaron where we were going, he'd continue to ask. So I decided to tell him "It's a Surprise!", to which he replied "A Sur-fries?! A Sur-fries for Jaron?! Good! That's good"! Jaron did think it was great fun, which we hoped he would. It was a beautiful day too! Ethan really enjoyed himself. It never ceases to amaze me how many people do double takes with him. If their expressions mirror his, then he must have been one smiley boy when I wasn't looking. Of course I captured several grins on camera to savor the memory.

No comments: