Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our Newest Venture: CHOCOLATE!


These are just some of the chocolate wonders I've made in the last few days. In order to have a successful business, you gotta get to know the product, so I have made Truffle Fudge Brownies with Mint Chocolate Ganache, Dark Chocolate Truffles with Raspberry Dusting Powder (pictured), Dark Chocolate & Hazelnut Milk Chocolate Boutique chocolates (both pictured), and Hazelnut Milk Chocolate Mousse. I've also tasted the Sippable Chocolate (REALLY good & rich hot chocolate), as well as the Frosty White Chocolate Whipped Cream and Spiced Chai Hot Apple Cider. Joe, Jaron & I are in a Chocolate Heaven right now! AND...we've created a monster. Jaron is a certifiable Chocoholic. So much so, that when Joe got up this morning, every light in the house was on and Jaron had gotten the mint chocolate ganache out of the refrigerator, and he was sitting at the table eating it for breakfast. This was 6AM!! The boy can't even sleep, now that he's tasted the divineness that is DOVE Chocolate Discoveries. He is his father's son! You must know that Joe is and has been a chocoholic most of his life as well.

I'm in trouble. They are going to eat our profits...and believe me, there will be profits! This stuff is GOOD!!! Spread the word! :)

Our website is www.dove-chocolate-discoveries.com/aimee

2 comments:

Kiert said...

Aimee, I found you :) Finally. So I'm going to have to talk to you more about this chocolate thing. You make this stuff?

Sorry I missed your party on Friday. I checked my email 2 days too late. :) Actually, our ABF had a social thing Friday night so I couldn't have come anyway.

See you Wednesday :)

Cowboy/Rev. said...

Your'e Killing me...Too bad y'all are not into black walnuts, It's great in fudge Especially your Mom's Heavenly Fudge recipe...I know, I know y'all said it made the fudge taste like poop LOL, Really though I beg to differ with you cuz it's rare and very hard to find commercially and very expensive when you do find it. It's the perfect time of year for harvesting Black Walnuts but a very messy affair I've got some drying but haven't got in the mood yet to dig the meat out of the shells. Anyways its a moot point since y'all dont like the taste, but I can almost guarantee you that it would be a big seller...BTW, What's a Dad gotta do to get some samples???